Sunday, September 20, 2009

14-Day Challenge: Day Three

Day three began as I awoke at the wee hour of noon on Sunday, September 20. I got up, brushed my teeth and ate my bowl of strawberries-n-cream oatmeal with my container of Activia yoghurt. I was ready to start my day.

Little did I know that although the stomach symptoms I had been experiencing seemed to vanish, they would reincarnate into verbal diarrhea. It is near the end of the day, and I haven't been able to regale anyone without several Freudian-esque bathroom-related word slips. What follows are just a few of the many shameful examples:

Ex 1) "re-crapped" instead of "recapped" : "She re-crapped the entire story to me in 30 minutes!"

Ex 2) "urine" instead of "yoghurt": Don't ask. Please.

I think for my own sanity, I shall end this day early and try once more on my trail to 14 days of yoghurt-eating tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you post, please re-read and re-think what you are about to say to us. For assistance, please use the following checklist:
1) Would you say this to your mother and not expect to get slapped?
2) Would you shout it at a bag full of puppies?
3) Haben Sie auf Deutsch geschrieben?
4) Is your comment grammatically correct?

If you have answered "yes" to one or more of the preceding items, please hang your head in shame, for you have failed us.

Remember - more than three shakes is playing with it! (Maracas, of course!)

Brandon and Erin