Friday, October 2, 2009

Get a Grope

And so, after squeezing three people into a one bedroom apartment for the last month, I am free at last to strut in my underwear while drinking from the juice carton.
These simple pleasures, however, have been overshadowed by the news of a serial groper roaming the neighborhood.
Apparently a man has been sneaking into women's bedrooms and fondling them in the night. Eeew.
Often in crime shows they map the locations of previous attacks and form a sort of "triangle of pervertedness" as I like to call it. Well, folks, I'm right there in the perverted triangle and I have never hated triangles so much. Now that I live alone the freedom of partial nudity pales in comparison to the potential of waking up in the middle of the night to find a strange man hovering over me, silently stroking my leg.
While I know some of you are thinking, "This might be the perfect opportunity for you! It's not like anyone else has been fondling you lately," I still feel a surprise midnight game of slap and tickle might be extreme.
But If I were to wake up to a freshly made gourmet dinner on the other hand...let's just say...you scratch my back and I'll...lay there pretending I'm asleep.






Why, come on in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you post, please re-read and re-think what you are about to say to us. For assistance, please use the following checklist:
1) Would you say this to your mother and not expect to get slapped?
2) Would you shout it at a bag full of puppies?
3) Haben Sie auf Deutsch geschrieben?
4) Is your comment grammatically correct?

If you have answered "yes" to one or more of the preceding items, please hang your head in shame, for you have failed us.

Remember - more than three shakes is playing with it! (Maracas, of course!)

Brandon and Erin